Here in West Virginia, winter weather can be harsh and we likely still have the worst ahead of us. If you have to drive through difficult winter conditions, here are five winter accessories for your car that will make the drive a little easier.
- Remote Starter. If your car isn’t already equipped with one, you can get one added. A remote starter is particularly useful on days when there is heavy snow and ice. Start warming up your car early and it will make scraping it off so much easier.
- Seat warmer. Many luxury models include this feature as standard, but if your car doesn’t, add an aftermarket warmer to keep you toasty during long winter drives.
- Snow tires. Snow tires are specifically designed to cut through snow. They are made with a unique rubber compound that stay pliable even under frigid conditions.
- All season floor mats. Get a set of heavy-duty rubber floor mats to save your car’s carpeting from the salt, dirt, and grime that gets dragged in during the winter.
- Emergency kit. You never know when the weather will get the best of you. Keep an emergency kit with winter necessities in your car.
If you want to get your car ready for winter, we offer many of these accessories right here at Mountaineer Lincoln.